Today is Kelley's birthday and I hope he felt how much we love him!
We were able to Skype with him this morning - Seoul asks to do it, which is cute.
Then we took him a birthday balloon at work and treated him to lunch (Chipotle - always delish!).
He came home to Seoul & I wrapping his gifts. Seoul was so excited she ran out and told him what she got and then opened it for him. Goofy girl! The girls got him liquid pencils and a kid size soccer ball, football, and basketball with cones to make obstacle courses.
(Before his birthday Seoul would want something and say, "daddy wants it for his birthday." I think it started with Kelley suggesting something to her, but it was cute nonetheless.)
She's a natural - game face and all!
Kelley requested chicken fettucine alfredo for his birthday - pretty sure that's his favorite meal these days. He also requested a lemon meringue pie so I made him one.
Then tonight we had family over for cake & ice cream - we missed those who couldn't make it! I tried out this Snickerdoodle Cake and I thought it was quite delightful! [Thanks Kristy!]
HaPPy BIrThdaY KeLLeY!!
We love everything you do for us!
We love that you're our best friend and you put us first.
We love that you make us laugh and spend time with us.
We love that you read us books and tuck us in.
We love that you're patient, loving, and compassionate with everyone.
We love that you are the one that completes our family!
WE LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
Sydney with the football is so so cute! That cake looks delightful. I might have to give it a try. Happy Birthday Kelley! Looks like you are very loved!
Post a Comment