Monday, October 03, 2011

Kelley's movin' up!

Kelley has been with Legacy for 3 years now! He recently got promoted to Senior Desktop Engineer, which is fantastic! He is recognized as lead for the huge project, Randall Children's Hospital

He says everything he does is "for the kids!"



 He sent me this email last week: I LOVE MY JOB!!!  I am helping a lady skype with her husband who’s in Nepal.  Her baby is in the NICU.   Most likely it will be Thursday or Friday but I love knowing that I am there to help and what not.  Just thought that I would share that random tidbit. 


We are so proud of him and we are so grateful that he supports our family. Especially since it allows me to stay at home with our beautiful girls. We are so blessed, and Kelley works super hard! It's a great relationship between him and his job. He puts in the hours but is definitely recognized for his hard work and professionalism.

Every once in a while we go visit Kelley at work to see his friends and take him out to lunch. It's fun and brightens our day!
(This picture is super old - from March - but I don't often take pictures while we're there.)


Great job Kelley - it's a well-deserved promotion! We're proud of you!!

No comments: