We ended the year working on potty training this little one. My, oh my, I yet again believe that potty training is the WORST part of motherhood for me. No joke. Maybe one day I will do it not pregnant or with a newborn, and that might make it a bit easier....? Or not.
Sydney has a mind of her own and I cleaned up far more than I ever had to with Seoul (even to this day)! I was totally stressing out and I think that affected her so it was a lose-lose situation. Finally I decided that I would break down and use Pull-ups during the afternoon to catch that big accident of the day. She heard me tell my mom and a friend and she refused to wear anything but big girl undies. From that day on I haven't had to clean up the poo. Whew!
| What a cute undie bum!! |
After two solid weeks of severe ups and downs, I considered her potty trained. Diaper to big girl undies, even at night. Yay Sydney! Our traditional DQ ice cream as a reward for the full sticker chart. She's obviously loving it!
And did I mention we LOVE not having to buy diapers!
No comments:
Post a Comment