Wednesday, December 20, 2006

1st Anniversary

We had our anniversary this past weekend. I had a wonderful weekend lined up for the two of us but we ran into some bad luck. I got a call Saturday morning after running some errands from the Hotel in Seaside and they said that they informed us that they still didn't have power because of the Great Wind/Blackout Storm of 2006. Since they didn't have power, they canceled our reservations. I broke the news to Joo Lin and we decided to stay home and had a relaxing weekend.

I had planned to take Joo Lin up to Astoria for the day and we were going to take part in a "Goonies" tour that I had put together. I found a couple of websites that said where everything was and I was going to go off of that for our tour. We were also going to see places from "Kindergarten Cop", "Short Circuit", "Free Willy", and "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III". It would have been awesome!!!

Hopefully when the weather clears up we can take a trip out to Astoria and hang out in the Goon docks together.

No comments: