Christmas came early at the Rice residence this year. After hearing that our plans for our anniversary got canceled we decided to cheer each other up by opening our presents early. It was fun but everyone is saying that we are silly for not waiting. We just couldn't.
I bought Joo Lin a new watch. She loves it. She is randomly telling me the time throughout the day. It's extremely cute when she does it! She also got some cool socks, she loves socks. I also got her the game Apple's to Apple's. She also got that for me but it was for my stocking so I hadn't unwrapped it yet. We both got a good laugh about that. Don't worry, it wasn't a laughing fit.
I will let her tell everyone what she got me. I am trying to have her make more entries in our blog so I will give her the assignment of writing about what she got me. She also has one more writing assignment too, it's about Jasmine :(
Well, I wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment