I love that we opened our Christmas gifts to each other early! It was such a fun time. I got Kelley flannel pajama pants, an OSU polo shirt (he’s quite dashing in it), an OSU sweatshirt for the rainy days, a beard trimmer (boring), and.....
(drum roll please)
…. a Bluetooth earpiece. Not necessarily for the intention of using his phone, but rather his Playstation 3. Yes, the wonderful wife that I am, I buy him gaming accessories because he loves it (and he still pays attention to me!).
In his stocking, he got the movie “Benchwarmers.” We think it’s hilarious. The funniest part about it, though, is this: we watched it Christmas Eve with his mom and sister. They missed the beginning so we started it again and Kelley laughed just as much the second time through. What a nut!
1 comment:
I was spoiled this year! Thanks Joo Lin for giving me great presents. I love watching the movie too! While you are at work all day I watch Benchwarmers over and over again. And I laugh at all the same parts too!
Post a Comment