Kelley's generous friend from work gave the girls a rocking horse! It's one of the taller ones which is great for Seoul's height. She loves it! Sydney looks pretty happy about it also. Seoul named the horse, but I can't remember... and she can't either. Sorry! Maybe one day she'll choose another name. Until then it's providing enough entertainment.
I scored a free swing set from a nice lady in Oregon City! Next summer we'll paint it to freshen it up as well as get some new chains... swing season is just about over. It has a standing swing (?), two seats, a baby seat, and a slide. I like the height of the slide for Seoul - she is comfortable climbing up and has enough room to actually slide down. Seoul calls it our "park in our back yard" and is content to play there instead of actually go to the park. [It's a nice option]
I love free stuff!
I love stuff that makes my girls happy!
1 comment:
Good, free stuff is awesome! =-)
Post a Comment