Thursday, November 17, 2011

Seoul & Sydney: twins? Vote!

Do the girls look alike? Vote on the poll to the right!
Do they look more like Kelley or more like Joo Lin? [you'll have to make a comment below to answer this one - it's easy, just click on 'note(s)' at the end of the post and type]



The girls had the same idea at their doctor appointments:


3 comments:

Amy said...

I do they think they look alike but not exactly. Seoul has different shaped eyes I think and maybe mouth too. I am really so bad at these things! They are just adorable and that's all I know!

The Evans Family said...

They don't look as much alike to me as they used to. I also think Sydney looks more like Kelley. I agree with the comment above, they're just both cute!

Janelle said...

I think they only look alike in that they both have definite Asian features from you, JooLin. But I definitely think that Sydney looks like Kelley. Seoul is one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen, though. I love her smile and her curls.