I am one who likes to fiddle around with things, such as this blog. I enjoy learning how to do new things such as centering headers, changing spacing... anything to make it more how I envision it if I were to draw it out. [I believe I hear people thinking: so maybe she should just add more posts with more pictures of the girls... am I right?] So... I thought I'd try out this tabs idea.
See them up there under the header? (They're still not the color I want and they're not centered but...)
Ok, click on one. For example: Sydney Louise. You will see I've moved the sidebar information there [Sydney at a Glance]. That way I can update it (hopefully) more often, and the formatting will be much easier. Plus it might make it more accessible for you, rather than having to scroll down the blog. I've also moved Seoul's information there, and I will try and remember to add new phrases every few days. {As a disclaimer, she adds so many new ones daily that I really don't record them all. Even in my journal.} I will try and add new, fun things as they come up for both girls.
As for Kelley's tab and my tab, they're not nearly as exciting but I will try and think of fun things to put in there if people are really interested.
So take a gander and see what you think :) If you hate it, don't click on the tabs... {haha}
Of course I can't do a post without a picture of these cute girls, right?
1 comment:
I love the tabs! I've thought about doing that myself but haven't played around with it. It's a good idea!
Post a Comment