My employers, Allan & Mary Ann Clair / CLAIR Company, held a company picnic. They go all out, and they are always super fun! Yummy food, crafts and bouncy houses, live entertainment, massages, and even a horse-drawn carriage ride! It was very fun to see everyone. Since I work my few hours from home I don't see many co-workers anymore. Kelley used to work for CLAIR, so it's been even longer since he's seen everyone! The weather was perfect, and we had such a good time! I'm very lucky to work for such great people!
Allan plays the bongo drum - talented man!
Jim (2nd from left) sings in a barber shop quartet. They were very fun!
Seoul loves bouncy houses and slides. Sydney was disappointed she couldn't go through the obstacle course to go down the slide.
Yep, snow cones and cotton candy!
One of my best friends, Amy.
Allan and Mary Ann dancing - they are so happy together.
I love my family!
I left Seoul to go on the carriage ride with Kelley while I got a massage. She obviously wasn't very happy.
Waiting for her... 3rd...? carriage ride. This was her favorite part!
Sydney loves her popcorn!
Sydney was the hit of the party with her chocolate cupcake face - ha!

The following is a great series of pictures a co-worker took!





.jpg)
[September 2012]
No comments:
Post a Comment