Seoul started preschool! It's a once-a-week "informal" preschool with two other moms and myself. Our baby is getting so big, although she certainly knows her mind! Before it began Seoul was adamant she did NOT want to go. She'd ask me, "Why do you want to send me away?"
On the morning of the first day I found her hiding in the closet (and only because she couldn't fit her horse 'I Know Who I Am' in there with her so I saw the reigns leading inside). When I asked what she was doing she answered in a very sad voice, "I'm hiding so you don't make me go to preschool..." Awww - break my heart! I held her and we had a nice teaching moment, and I think she felt better.
This was the outfit I found her in first thing. Totally mismatched and the shirt was on backwards. She tried. Mean mom that I am, I made her change either her shirt OR her skirt so she'd look cute in pictures. She opted to put on pants with sparkles - whew!

Our cute big kid!
Sydney will never be left out!
These are the cute kids Seoul goes to school with - Isaac, Phillip, Seoul, and Grace. Their wonderful moms have really helped Seoul break out of her shell! This is such a great opportunity that I'm grateful to be a part of.
Afterward, Seoul was excited and proclaimed she LOVES preschool!
{September 2012}
No comments:
Post a Comment