Tuesday, October 30, 2012

you give love a bad name....

My friend, Amy, invited me to ladies night one weekend. Dinner at The Olive Garden and a concert to see tribute bands for Bon Jovi, Guns N' Roses, and Journey. I've only been to a handful of concerts but I do love Bon Jovi. It was a great group of ladies and I had a lot of fun!





Bon Jovi is one of my favorites ever for some reason! Oh yes, I did sing out loud to all his songs.

 



I thought it ironic that the kid who was doing the tribute to Bon Jovi was perhaps 19... how does he even know who Bon Jovi is?! He did well enough, though... wig and everything.



I didn't know many Guns N' Roses songs - a lot of "yelling" to me :)



This dude was the most surprising with his appearance but I think he had a fantastic voice.



I had to laugh at all the middle-age/old people that were rocking out as if they were in their teens/20's again. Some amusing, some pretty icky! 


Great friends, yummy food, a lot of laughter, rockin' music... all made for a great ladies night!

{October 2012}

No comments: