Seoul loves having her fingernails painted pink. One weekend Amy painted them but didn't have time to do a glitter coat. She even painted Sydney's nails very quickly. Lovely.
The next morning was Sunday - time to get ready for church. It's common for the girls to wake up and then Seoul gets in the crib to play with Sydney. When I walked into the bedroom I was assaulted by the fumes of nail polish. Uh-oh.
I turn on the lights and Seoul looks up like a deer in headlights. She holds up the finger nail polish immediately and says, "I just wanted some glitter!" Yes. Nail polish in the crib. Somehow they didn't get it anywhere but on their finger nails.... and Sydney's face!
Seoul told me she let Sydney hold the bottle and paint her own fingernails, which turned out to be all over her face. Just so you know, glitter nail polish does NOT come off easily. Poor Sydney cried and told me to stop because I was trying to scrub it off.
Consequence: nail polish was taken off and the girls couldn't have any back on for a week. Oh, how can you really be mad at silly antics when they have such cute faces?! At least they learned their lesson (hopefully!) and Seoul hasn't touched the nail polish by herself since.
{September 2012}
No comments:
Post a Comment