...until I am done with school!!! I am really excited to be done. It has taken me awhile but I can't wait to start referring myself as a college grad. It might take sometime to get use to it but I think it should have a nice ring to it.
I have two midterms this week and after that I am basically done until Finals week. This means that I should be able to start playing more video games! I have been addicted to a game called Warhawk lately. So I can't wait to fine tune my skills in that game. It's an online shootem up game.
1 comment:
I'm so excited you guys have a blog! I've been horrible at keeping in touch, so hopefully this helps. Now you've just got to post pictures so I can see what you guys look like! Do you mind if I add you to my friends list on my blog?
Jennifer
Post a Comment