Monday, November 12, 2007

Job Interview

We picked up my new suit on Wednesday and dang I look good! The wife also thinks that I look good in it so I am not being to self conceited. I wore the suit to church yesterday and a few of the girls in my Sunday school class said that I was sporting a Beavers Suit, since it was black and I had an orange tie on. I laughed and agreed with them that it was my new Beaver Suit.

So the suit is going to get its first run at an interview today. I have an interview with Symantec, you might have heard of them they are the leader in antivirus programs, today at 3:30. I am super excited and nervous at the same time. The wife keeps telling me to just act my normal self and I will do great. Hopefully she is correct! She is always correct so I better listen to her!

Wish me luck and keep your toes and fingers crossed for me!

No comments: