Sunday, November 04, 2007

New Suit

Joo Lin and I were able to go suit shopping this weekend for myself this past weekend. We went to the Men's Wearhouse and picked out a pimp suit for me. The reason behind spending the money on a suit is that I will be having some job interviews within the couple of weeks. I have been applying like crazy for jobs since I know that I will be done with school this December.

Some of the companies that I have applied for are Hitachi Consulting, Legrand/Vantage Controls, Symantec, and Lithia Motors. Things are slowing down this week in school so I am planning on applying for a bunch of jobs this week.

It is crazy to think that Joo Lin and I could be living somewhere else in the near future. We were talking about it the other night and we both seem excited to start something new. I mentioned it to my kids that I teach Sunday School, and they really want us to stay so I better start applying for some local jobs so that they do not get mad at me. I can at least tell them that I tried.

I will try to keep you posted on any new job prospects in the future. And I will try to get a photo of me and my new pimp suit on soon.

No comments: