So today I gave my wife a call and told her that I stopped by the College of Business (COB) to check on my graduation status. I proceeded to tell her that I had a dream last night and that they told me that I had some loose ends to tie up before I graduated. So I then told her not to get upset or mad but I that I stopped by the COB to check on my status and...(I paused for awhile)...and told her that nothing was wrong and that I am still on track to graduate this term.
She said that I was really mean for messing with her as she thought that I was going to tell her that I needed to take another class. I know that this was mean but sometimes I like to fool around with her to keep her on her toes. I got a great chuckle out of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment