Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another Interview

Today will be the fourth interview (one phone and three on site interviews) with Symantec. I am starting to get really anxious about todays interview. It's at 2 pm today so I will not have to wait too much longer but I think that Joo Lin and I would love to find out if they are going to offer me a position with their company.

I played another mean trick on Joo Lin. Yesterday she was waiting to hear from me to tell her that if I had another interview set up with them. I didn't hear anything until about 4:30 and I didn't tell the wife about it until we were driving to dinner that night. I was avoiding the topic and then she eventually asked me if they had called to set up an interview, I said no. She got disappointed and that is when the Kelley grin came out. I am not sure if she saw it, I was driving and she was in the passenger seat but I knew that I couldn't hold it in any longer. After the grin, I told..."but they did email me!" She was relieved and was then mad at me for telling her that way. Silly monkey am I!

No comments: