Seoul is pretty shy (like me!) so it surprises us when she is one of the few selected for random birthday parties. She must make an impression. She has really opened up, though, and made some great friends this year at her preschools. This party was at Bullwinkle’s and she ran right off and gave her friend a giant hug. Too cute!
“I know I’m cute!”
Sydney is such a crazy, busy girl! She insisted on pulling all the mats out at the library to make a bed. It takes herculean effort to keep up with her constant go-go-go sometimes!
To think she was our infant once…
First picnic/outside snack of the year. Yes, yes it was still cold but the sun was out. We lasted just for a little while. It is nice to get the fresh air!
Riding bikes after play group at the church once. She looks so big to me. Where do the days go?! I love Sydney in the background with her headband right across her eyes. I wonder if that ever hinders her sight at all…? It certainly doesn’t slow her down!
{February 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment