One night I asked Sydney to go get pj’s and bring them to me. She was gone for a long time, which wasn’t unusual. However, when I heard no noise or thumping, I went to investigate. The little cutie had put herself to bed because as she said, “My bed looked so comfortable and I wanted to relax.” Wish it were this simple every night!
Sierra is pulling herself up things and likes playing with toys these days. She likes to just gaze at people. What a joy she is!
This kid loves the dryer. She stares at herself in the reflection, and as you can see… gives herself regular kisses. Goofy girl!
Grandma hadn’t seen the movie Frozen yet [Oh, the horror!] so we trekked out in the blizzard for the third viewing of this beloved show. The girls were in heaven and sang along to all the songs! The best part of watching kids movies is hearing the giggles and seeing the delight on their faces.
Seoul wrote out all the Valentine’s for her two preschool classes. She was a champ. When we got to a certain boy on the list she would not stop giggling! Heaven help us but I think she was even blushing!
We are in such trouble when these three beauties are older!
I love that these girls could do arts and crafts all day long! Well, besides the incredible mess they make and as soon as they’re done they’re TOO TIRED to put things away. I love their creations and their coordination in coloring. It’s neat that they remember specific details from the Princesses to use in their own colors. [Sometimes it’s super annoying because I don’t remember and they get so frustrated with me when I can’t help them.] Sierra is already into “coloring” also, although she does get some good swipes on the paper once in a while.]
Sydney is transitioning out of naps. So, when we do errands she falls asleep in the car. Well, this time she never woke up when I took her out. She slept 75% of the time we were in Target. Sierra is just super happy she gets to be a big girl and sit in the front of the cart. She is always super smiley!
This little one is so kissable!
{February 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment