Seoul's preschool took a field trip to Barnes and Noble Bookstore. Love it. I don't often go into bookstores but I forget how entrancing they can be. New titles, new authors, new genres to explore. The girls have learned to love books also so they were excited.
Heaven! Which one do I choose to ask Mom to buy??
Sierra is so chill and easy to take places. Happy girl!
The lady read two Dr Seuss books, which were a bit long to hold the kids' attention but Seoul loved them. When did my baby get to be such a big girl??
Enjoying the new book with dad once we got home.
This book is one Sierra chose. She had eaten the corner off by the time we got down to the cashier so there was no putting it back at that point! This afternoon Seoul sat down and read it to me. I'm so happy that she is learning to read on her own!
Good times with my girls!
{March 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment