Friday, May 16, 2014

Ward Talent Show

Seoul created a painting to display at the talent show. She was so happy with what she did... multi-colored hand print, hearts, and all her favorite colors. Good for her to displaying her talent. She does want to be an artist, after all. 
{Sydney just had to get in on the action at the last minute.}



Then the girls decided they wanted to do ballet number. Totally surprised me. They were practicing for weeks before and had some well-choreographed moves (for a 3 and 5-year old). Too bad stage fright hit but they still got up there and did a little bit. We were so proud of them. It's scary to get up in front of people!

They danced to the song "Let It Go" from Frozen (surprise!). I had a guy cut out the middle verse of the song to shorten it a bit. Although total it was only 3m 45s, that is still a long time for a couple (albeit very cute) kids to dance. As they got shy up there and I was up there looking silly I'm SO glad I had it shortened! Their dancing styles are so indicative of their personality. Sydney is crazy with some high kicks. Seoul has subtle, graceful movements in the background. Love it! Enjoy :)


{February 2014}

No comments: