Dog pile Dad!
Our friend generously gave us a double umbrella stroller. So who claims it every time? The big girls!
Ever since the movie Frozen has come out Seoul draws various versions of Elsa. {How many times can I mention Frozen in one blog?? I should get royalties or something!!} I like that she is branching out trying to draw other things she is less familiar with. This is the very first unicorn she has ever drawn.
This smart kiddo astounds me. I've never worked specifically on letters with either Seoul or Sydney. While Seoul was at preschool, Sydney would want to do some kind of activity so I pulled out my letters. She could identify 80% of them and know their sound. Love it! Lots and lots of reading just pays off without pushing specific learning activities. She is turning into such a big, independent kid. It kills me how quickly time flies! And yes, she chooses her own outfits to dress herself - pattern pants, usually a skirt over the top, and then the Cinderella slippers to ride the scooter. Oy!
Baseball with dad! Small balls, big balls, small bats, big bats... it all works. The girls have a blast!
The girls love digging in the dirt. One morning Kelley and a friend worked with a stump grinder to take out a couple stumps on the property. We went out early and re-planted my tulips on the other side by the house. They didn't quite all make it - oops! The girls now enjoy watching ants and catching potato bugs for the bug catcher. Seoul makes Sydney touch everything, though. Kelley enjoyed (?) using the stump grinder to get out his rage - haha!
{March 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment