Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy 11 month birthday!

Our sweetheart is 11 months old! I know I say this every time {with every kid}, but WHERE DOES THE TIME GO? She is adorable and funny and just chill.

* She says "mama" and "hi".
* She waves and blows kisses.
* She knows and does the signs for: please, thank you, more, all done.
* Her mouth is open a lot. She still twists and chews her tongue.
* She is a speed crawler, but doesn't show signs of walking yet. (Which I'm OK with!)
* She is all girl - uses things to brush her hair.
* She must be involved with, and have, everything her sisters do or have.
* She has started wrinkling up her face when she grins. The "horsey-face" as we call it!
* The kid eats like there is no tomorrow. She is all about table food. Whatever we have, she must have.
* People say she looks like a doll.







{March 2014}

No comments: