The day the girls had been waiting for finally came. Snow! Lots of it. Multiple days! The sad part was that Sydney was sick but I still let her go out because really... who can stop a toddler, especially Sydney?! I couldn't be the mean mom to say no to something that rarely happens. The girls were in HEAVEN! It is funny that they love it but they don't last super long outside.
Sierra wasn't sure what to think of the severe coldness. She kept touching the snow with one finger. Eventually she hung out inside and watched the fun. We kept her entertained with our silly antics, though.
Meet Olaf #1.
The girls thought it was great fun to chase me around with snowballs. They got me pretty good a couple times. Then they would retreat behind the big wall Kelley built.
After the snow went away the first time, Seoul put Elsa in the window to create another snow storm. Lo and behold, she did! Oh, the powers of Disney Princesses.
When Kelley threw snowballs at the window, Sierra was startled initially but then thought it was pretty fun.
Kelley did not love my white trash make-shift sled. Sydney didn't love it either, I have to admit. Oh well, I tried.
Meet Olaf #2.
{February 2014}
No comments:
Post a Comment