Friday, May 16, 2014

Preschool - letter S

S is still Seoul's favorite letter :)

I will toot my own horn for using Pinterest (I still don't fully get it...!) for finding these cute Suns for snack time. Two delicious treats that are healthy!




I focused on the 5 Senses this lesson. Pudding for practicing their letters. This group of kids does not like to get their fingers dirty! Some kids wanted wipes after every time they touched it. Only one kiddo ate it, which totally surprised me! Then I had trays of things to smell, touch, taste, feel, and had an app for sounds on my phone. I didn't get any pictures of those activities. It was funny to watch the hesitation when we would first try something then they all got into it. It is so fun teaching and playing with these kids - love them!



The S project was to color and create a Snake. Such concentration. They had specific ways they wanted to decorate it. I suggested stripes or something beginning with S. The girls decided on snowflakes (yes, inspired by Elsa from Frozen).




These cuties participate how they can. Sydney does not like being left out. This time Sierra ate a lot of Cheerios :)


{February 2014}

No comments: