Our attempt at a family photo – non-matching, weird expressions, standing & leaning (? – or else that was the photographer…). Love us!
Funny story: I am holding Sierra, standing on the other side of the yard. I notice the girls are sitting and playing in the dirt. Suddenly I hear screaming. Seoul is yelling, “Ants!” She then proceeds to yell at Sydney to get the ants off her leg. That apparently wasn’t producing a quick enough reaction so she proceeds to use Sydney’s hand to try and wipe the ants off her leg. Seoul is hysterical. I rush over thinking ants are swarming her leg. Nope. Just 2-3 ants. That’s my girl… takes after me because I hate creepy crawly anythings. Well, at least I know I can take care of my own ants.
The girls adore “Aunt Amy!”
Sydney was pretty ecstatic to have her turn to feed Sierra. She loves being a big sister!
Kelley was last in line to feed the babe. He’s so nice to share the task.
We love us some books! These are the library books at any given time… and this usually doesn’t include what’s in the car or on the beds. It warms my heart to see our girls love books so much! They look forward to going to the library. This other picture is Sydney “scanning” the library books to check out and bring home. Quite the imagination they have!
Fun in the sun… or at least the warm-ish weather! The girls need no reason to get wet and have a good time.
Daddy-daughter-daughter days…
Cute Sydney! She likes to sit in the baby doll bed that was given to us. She is such a good big sister to Sierra… I admit surprisingly gentle given her “big” personality. She switched to the big girl bed quite a while ago and I couldn’t resist the bum-in-the-air photo. She is getting so big! That blue and red dress she is wearing is one of my favorites from when I was a little girl. She loves it and it’s fun to see her wear it!
Baby Sierra sure is loved by all!
Seoul is just getting so big I’m not sure what to do! I love this baby girl of ours so much. These days are definitely trial by fire sometimes with her emotional personality but when she is good, she is very very good!
I found this random picture on Kelley’s phone. I have no idea why she has a fruit snack on her nose.
This was at a baseball game in the insanely hot weather. These girls sure do love their cousins!
I love our family walks! Exercise, enjoying the nice weather… Canby is a great little community to walk around the neighborhood.
My girls are so special! We have such fun together. They make me laugh! I love seeing their {extremely} different personalities emerge and merge together as they play. I’m so blessed to be able to teach them and love them. I only pray that my best will be good enough in the end to give them a solid foundation and get them where they need to be.
After the big Allegro Dance Recital this year. Amanda and Ella are such beautiful girls… it’s so neat to watch them grow. Always fun to see them perform!
Cutest face! Need I say more?
These girls! They are into wrestling. Guess who wins…
{June 2013}
1 comment:
That ants story kills me! Way to use your sister for your advantage Seoul!
Post a Comment