Friday, October 25, 2013

fantastic play group activities

I love our play group friends! Aspen was the coordinator {before she had to leave us Sad smile} and she did a tremendous job! She planned such fun activities! This summer quite often it was just our two little broods attending activities, and I’m grateful to her for going even if it wasn’t most convenient. It’s always nice to get out and have a friend to do it with.

SWIMMING IN OREGON CITY

I’ve never been to this wading pool but since this introduction we went often and it became quite the favorite this summer!

Sydney had no fear and just jumped right in. There were a couple times she went upside down (somehow) but it didn’t phase her! Seoul loved it and even ventured away from me. Miracle of miracles!

IMG_6301

IMG_6309

IMG_5047

IMG_5032

IMG_5034

This little princess touched her feet in the water but I didn’t take her in. 3rd child gets left out a lot {in my world}!

IMG_5038

IMG_6310

 

OREGON CITY ELEVATOR

This activity we rode up {and down} the historic Oregon City Elevator and then walked by the river to see boats. Why yes, it was a blazing hot day. Oh, and there were NO BOATS to be seen. Awesome. The kids didn’t hate us by the end so that was a good thing. I love all these kiddos. Kadyn was such a good helper to my girls – she’s the best!

IMG_5122

IMG_5123

IMG_6330

IMG_6331

IMG_6332

IMG_6333

IMG_6336

IMG_6337

{July 2013}

No comments: