Friday, October 25, 2013

Silly Sleepy Sydney

Sydney cracks me up! She is trying so hard to grow out of naps, which is not fun but getting better. I totally thought she would keep napping as we transitioned with the new baby. Shows me yet again that you can't expect anything in parenthood :) Anyway, so now I don't fight her every day to sleep but when she doesn't nap she's usually ready to be in bed by 6:30ish and even asks to go to bed. On the bright side, bed times are much easier when she's so tired!

So this funny story happened after blueberry picking...
I made a quick dinner of blueberry pancakes, sausage, and eggs. Sydney was reading books on the couch. I dished the plates and asked her how many pancakes & sausages she wanted. She answered. By the time I put them on the plate and walked around the corner she was asleep on the couch. I went to pick her up for bed and she said she wanted dinner. So I stood her on the floor and she fell down asleep again. I picked her up again and she said she wanted to eat. I sat her in the booster and she fell asleep. After a minute contemplating what to do I opened her mouth and fed her a bite of eggs. That woke her up until she fell asleep during Seoul's "long" prayer... But then woke to eat two full plates of food before going to bed for the night. She is such a goof!!





Seoul got to have ice cream for dessert. With sprinkles, of course. Lucky girl!



Our cute little thumb sucking, hair grabbing little angel!


{July 2013}

No comments: