Thursday, October 24, 2013

timmmberrrr…!!

Spur of the moment after setting the play house, Kelley, Evan, and some friends took down a couple trees we have been talking about taking down forever. Wahoo! We so appreciate the help from everyone! I love how it opens up our yard and brightens the house. Kelley & Evan were definitely bummed I vetoed the 3rd tree coming down at the last minute but they had their fun.

I don’t have a great picture but it’s the main tree to the right of the house along with the partial one you see on the left side of the picture.

IMG_6489 

Tree #1 – big tree to the left of the house in the picture.

IMG_6495   IMG_6496  

IMG_6490   IMG_6499

Tree #2 – partial tree to the right in the picture.

IMG_5223   IMG_5228   IMG_5230IMG_5234

The favorite part: the wood chipper. Kelley wants one for Christmas.

IMG_6519   IMG_6522IMG_6521

{July 2013}

No comments: