Saturday, October 26, 2013

wrapping up july

Here is the rest of July… just lots of random pictures. I’m not good at eliminating pictures from posts apparently. I just love my girls and love spending time with friends and family that I feel like it all needs to be documented. {For the time I ever (?) get the blog turned into a book!} So here goes… skip it if ya want.

Plus we gotta document this 3rd baby girl and all the excitement she is involved with. Like hats that are just too big and cover the eyes!

IMG_6297   IMG_5029   IMG_4483

Hanging out in the pool with our friends! Our family loves Costco! Two cards these days to take a baby carrier, two kids that usually like sitting in the cart, and actual groceries.

IMG_5054   IMG_4538   IMG_5096

Making cookies with Grandma. Isn’t Seoul beautiful {but silly}?!

IMG_5103   IMG_5114   IMG_5119

Smiley Sierra! I’m a little bit tired ya think?

IMG_6319   IMG_4545   IMG_4554IMG_6342   IMG_6353

Miss Chatty, Smiley, Giggly, Happy. We adore this little girl!

IMG_5145   IMG_5149   IMG_5150IMG_5164   IMG_5189   IMG_0019

We love us some baseball. We love us some cousin Trevin. We definitely love us some ballerina moves, albeit blurry ones.

IMG_0032   IMG_0037   IMG_0045

Miss Attitude is showing me the pink tutu skirt she put on by herself.

IMG_5191   IMG_5193   IMG_6410

One of my favorite pictures of Kelley & Sierra! Sydney is a mover when she sleeps. Yes, this is really how I found her before going to bed one night.

IMG_6413   IMG_5219   IMG_5238

Daddy time resulted in a bunch of naps, I see. Other times they just cuddle and Kelley is in heaven!

IMG_6422   IMG_6424

IMG_6426   IMG_6427   IMG_6430IMG_5241   IMG_5245   IMG_5249IMG_5250   IMG_0108   IMG_0109

Water fountains! Can we go there again tomorrow? Please?! (The mantra of the summer)

IMG_5252   IMG_5256   IMG_5258IMG_0119   IMG_6475   IMG_6481

We have to start buckling this child up or she would wiggle herself right onto the floor!

IMG_6482  IMG_5294

Seoul was so proud of herself giving me a manicure and pedicure one day. When did my girl become big enough to paint nails anyway??

 IMG_5289  IMG_5291  IMG_5292

This little one literally just sat down. She gets so sweaty when it’s remotely warm out. Both my girls were brave enough to touch the python this year! I also apparently forgot I had a 3rd child and {left} her with Peggy the librarian a tad longer than I intended. Oops! They serve free sack lunches to the kids. It’s great fun to have a picnic with friends after story times!

IMG_6501   IMG_6514IMG_6516   IMG_6517   IMG_6518

Grandma with Sierra… chilling on the couch. Look at that crazy haired child… so cute!

IMG_6524

IMG_0155   IMG_0158   IMG_0160  

One day we went with friends to the OC wading pool and it was empty!

IMG_5310   IMG_6536IMG_6539   IMG_6541

This is the scene in the morning when Kelley is kicked out of bed. For such small girls they take up an awful lot of room! Proud daddy with his baby girl. Seoul & Sydney are experiencing their first McFlurry… I think they like it!

IMG_0169   IMG_0170   IMG_5312  

This time it was matchy matchy toes & fingers for all three of us girls. Soon, Sierra, soon..

IMG_5319

IMG_5313

July 2013}

No comments: